Nimble, light, and exceptionally comfortable, our made-in-Japan Twin Fin II knives are chip and corrosion resistant and easy to care for. With a FRIODUR ice-hardened blade made of Nitro 60 special formula stainless steel, these knives boast long-lasting durability. The curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand and the ergonomic steel handle with gilled design is hygienic and exceptionally well balanced, promoting fatigue-free cutting even for the largest chopping tasks. These professional-style knives are also dishwasher safe, making quick work of clean up. This 2-pc. set of essential knives includes a 3.5-in. paring knife for smaller scale jobs and a 7-in. santoku knife for heavy duty chopping.
- Set includes 3.5-in. paring knife for smaller scale jobs and 7-in. santoku knife for heavy duty chopping
- N60 special formula stainless steel
- FRIODUR ice-hardened blade for exceptionally long-lasting blade durability and chip and corrosion resistance
- Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand
- Ergonomic steel handle with gilled design for balanced, effortless, and safe use
- Made in Seki, Japan
- Dishwasher safe